Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pinging Bruce for Clarification

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned
Gunner wrote on Mon, 10 Sep 2007 02:31:36
-0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Well..he was hogging with a 1.25" drill bit. Shrug
The hogging exceeded my very very thin margin..

No, more like you were betting on not all the machines running at
the same time, let alone several of them running flat out and hogging
at the same moment... And as you can see, that isn't a smart bet.

The customer was betting on it. I warned him many months ago.
On the other hand..he pays very well and on time. Shrug.

Sounds like he'll get to do it some more. Pay well, and on time.
Good to have customers like that.

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. "