Sunworshiper

Default Building full-auto weapon

On Tue, 04 May 2004 01:25:46 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

I have an idea for a new kind of full-auto weapon that I have been seeing in
my head for a long time. I'm no where near ready to start machining stuff
yet but I am wondering how to do legal research and developing of the idea.
So, do I call the ATF and say: "Hey I want to build a machine gun."? At
what point does it become a problem? It looks like I'll only need a few
pounds of unobtainium and some disapearium. The idea eliminates one whole
operation and could increase cycle rate by as much as 30% while diminishing
recoil. It might do better if I could suspend some of the laws of physics.

Sounds like your on your way to a patent. Maybe you could work within
a loop hole of building and testing. It would be best just to do it
and not tell a soul. ahhh, to late.