Posted to rec.woodworking
Rod & Betty Jo Rod & Betty Jo is offline

Default Nervous abourt glue-up

Owen Lawrence wrote:
I'd actually like to build a drum sander someday. I dream, anyway. Just
knowing that I can do something is often enough. I only follow
through on a tiny portion of my dreams, but they're all satisfying. Every
Sunday I make pizza for supper. This week it was two pizzas
and it fed our visitors. I could buy pizza that tastes better than
mine, and have it delivered to my door in a third the time it takes
me to make mine, and not much more cost. Yet I make it anyway, week
after week. I don't know why, but I just do, and I enjoy it every
time.
- Owen -

Obviously if your Pizza doesn't quite measure upG....you need to make a
wood Pizza paddle......A good pizza stone, tile or brick in a very hot oven
will help as well....Rod