Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E[_2_] C & E[_2_] is offline

Default CRABGRASS has taken over

wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 18:56:05 -0400, "john246"
wrote:

Crabgrass has taken over most of my lawn..I live in Northeast PA and
treated
my lawn in the spring for crabgrass & weeds (dandelion etc,)..we have had
very dry summer and since I didn't cut my grass (nothing was growing the
lawn turned brown) crabgrass took over,,2 yrs ago I had a company do
everything & the lawn looked great but it was getting to costly so I did
it
myself..What can I do to stop the crabgrass & prevent the spread of
it..CAn
I do anything in the FALL or do I have to wait until SPRING...please
HELP!!!!.

Try watering your lawn.

That has been restricted for many of us in PA due to the drought.