Posted to alt.home.repair
CP[_2_] CP[_2_] is offline

Default Clothes Dryer Repair or Replace

Give me a reson(s) why I should not buy Whirlpool.

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 16:33:34 +0000, CP wrote:

Hey All,
Have a 15 y/o Whirlpool Gas Dryer that's producing no heat at all.
Not a venting or lint problem.
It's been a great dryer with no problems at all although I noticed about
year ago it was taking longer to dry clothes.
Based on the fact that it produces no heat should I repair it or replace
it?
If I replace it is Whirlpool still a good brand to buy?
What other manufactures make good clothes dryers?
Thanks.

If you call someone out it could run you at least $150.00. Double that and
you could get a new dryer. Don't buy whirlpool,