Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] pierlau3@aol.com is offline

Default how to find which galvanized pipe to replace with copper

On Sep 8, 5:11 pm, "dadiOH" wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 8, 1:55 pm, Joe wrote:
On Sep 8, 12:28 pm, "dadiOH" wrote:

snip

differing toughts or subjects.

Sure glad I nvr make mistaks...

Joe

Thank you very much. I guess I never thought to go in and reprogram
my spacing between words. I never noticed. Thanks for being
friendly, Joe.
To Those Who Are Flustered: I have never asked/been in or I guess
on a forum before. I guess I dont know the rights club rules.

What I said has nothing to do with "rules", it has to do with common
sense...if you want people to read something you need to state things
accurately and succinctly and make it as readable as possible.
____________

I just want to say thanks to the answers to my question and say

sorry
for not following the rules you have for your life. It wouldn't
hurt to be a little nicer

If you think I wasn't nice then you ought to see me when I'm ****ed

--

dadiOH