Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] pierlau3@aol.com is offline

Default how to find which galvanized pipe to replace with copper

On Sep 8, 2:35 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:
hello everyone! i need some advice/help on a small question. i can not
seem to find this specific step in any how to guides on the net. i
have low cold water pressure and weak flushing in my upstairs
bathroom. i know this is because of the old galvanized piping leading
up to the bathroom, my house is very old.

"Weak flushing?" Whatever you mean by that has nothing to do with the supply
pipes. Maye "slow filling" of the commode tank, but nothing having to do
with flushing itself.

So where is this "low cold water pressure" and how was it determined. A
partially blocked pipe does not affect the pressure - flow rate maybe, but
not pressure.

I'd start by examining the faucets.

thank you for your help