Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

In article ,
"Pete C." writes:
My shop is detached, but that doesn't make any difference since I'm
single. I pretty much always have my cell phone with me, but since I'm
always working alone, I pay that much more attention to safety details.
I still never use the silly guard on my table saw, but I always wear
safety glasses, stand to the side out of the path of any kickback, and
use a pusher stick.

You sound typical of many of the injured persons described on
http://www.amgron.clara.net/circular.../accidents.htm
which was posted earlier in this thread.

--
Andrew Gabriel