Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Noble William Noble is offline

Default New toy gloat!

I top post because I want to read what is new. If I need the history, I can
scroll down and read it.

"Mastic" not@thisaddress wrote in message
Dave Hinz wrote:

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 22:45:37 +1000, Mastic not@thisaddress wrote:
What is HCI?

1. Please don't top-post, it makes quoting with coherent context
difficult.

2. HCl. Chemical composition of hydrochloric acid. But - it's quite
nasty and if your training doesn't include recognizing it by name, it'd
probably be best to leave using it to people with years or decades of
built-in safety experience with the stuff. It's _very_ nasty.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrochloric_acid

Would you believe I also dislike top posting and at one time I would
ask people to bottom post for exactly the same reason, we read *down*
the page, however I have given up under the weight of almost universal
top posting and started top posting myself.

David