Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

"Dave Gordon" d@p wrote in message

Wearing school uniform in the UK equivalent of Workshop 101. Got my tie
wrapped round the lathe, and it was too short for me to reach the kill
switch.
After that we could take our ties off in the workshop.

In recent years it would be mandatory to remove a tie. Makes you wonder
what they were thinking. Or they were not thinking.