Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor Pete Keillor is offline

Default bearings and keyways and shafts, oh my!

On Sat, 8 Sep 2007 20:13:07 +0000 (UTC), (Edward
A. Falk) wrote:

In article ,
Pete Keillor wrote:
On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 22:26:57 +0000 (UTC),
(Edward
A. Falk) wrote:

OK, folks, I'm curious as to where I should shop for such things.
Someone directed me to Hub City, but all I found there were bearings.
I tried Tractor Supply Co., but found even less.

Tell me, where can I go shopping for these basic parts?

What size?

Sufficient to build an electric art vehicle. I'm talking maybe 1-1.5"
shafts, gears, bearings, and electric motors.

WM Berg won't do. Try Motion Industries or another bearing house.

Pete Keillor