Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,orseen so far ?

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Smitty Two" wrote in message

I've had some seizures this last week but I'm not sure whether they're
related. Anyway, I guess it's back to the store for more concrete now.
I'm glad nothing real serious happened to me.

Seizures? I believed the rest of the story, bit I think you are
exaggerating that part.

I had trouble believing he was carrying 360 pounds of concrete, and
that so much concrete was needed for a tetherball, so I didn't get
past the first paragraph.