Posted to alt.home.repair
gorehound[_2_] gorehound[_2_] is offline

Default siemens washing machine not working

"rich" wrote in message
oups.com...
my Siemens 1100 Washing Machine has just stopped working. It starts
filling OK, but after the fill has stopped, nothing else happens !!
Any thoughts ?
Thanks, Rich

Did you try what Robert suggested? I bought a refurbished Roper washer and
when I got it home It would fill up and do nothing more. I advanced the
timer and it still did nothing. I called the appliance shop I bought it from
and they came out and had it fixed in 10 minutes. Turns out, when they had
it a part to put the new transmission in it, they forgot to plug the
connector in for the lid switch. Just another thought.