Posted to alt.home.repair
Water Heater Dude Water Heater Dude is offline

Default Attic fan blows out water heater flame?

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 10:28:00 -0400, "Percival P. Cassidy"
wrote:

I mentioned "a strong smell of gas", but I should point out that I have
a very sensitive nose (many years working in a chem. lab) and smell
things that others don't. (OTOH, my wife has a lousy sense of smell but
hears things that nobody else does.)

Perce

You are guessing. Is your family's life worth a guess? You ar on a
newsgroup asking for advice. Several people gave it to you, whether
you follow it or not is entirely up to you, just make sure you have
your life insurance paid up. Good luck with that.