Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default fishing phone cable through hole lost my vector is a putz

Eigenvector wrote:
"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message

Tekkie® wrote:
I'm afraid I have to agree with that sentiment. He's "gilding a turd" with
his attempts to solve a simple problem and keeps asking questions which
make him sound like he shouldn't be allowed out of his crib unattended.

The part about not owning any wire coat hangers and sounding like he
hasn't got a clue how to get one from a someone else is a good tip off.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

The insults don't upset me as much as the fact that you took the time to
respond to the post. The post of a person whom you felt obligated to insult
grossly in a public forum. I tend to ignore people who irritate me, and
would expect others to do the same. You seem to feel compelled to act out
against them.

Taken at face value your comment about the coat hanger is ridiculous. That
you would think I would drive to a dry cleaners for a coat hanger rather
than a hardware store for similar type wire makes me wonder if you said that
simply to insult me.

As it is I've already corrected the problem, others
who offered up suggestions early on completely opened my eyes to the fact I
was making this too hard. They managed to do it without resorting to
insults. I'm not afraid to ask questions, even simple ones, on a newsgroup.
I don't EVER expect answers, but when they come I'm grateful. I certainly
don't expect insults.

Insults are sometimes in the eye of the beholder, but I really was taken
aback by your original coathanger comment. Unless you're living in the
boonies, miles away from your nearest neighbor, I'd have expected you
could just ask someone nextdoor if they had one.

Peace. I apologize if my jibes were taken as serious insults, but
something about not being able to take the heat and getting out of a
kitchen is now rattling around in what's left of my mind. G

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)