Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default help - loading trouble on video recorder

"Clive George" wrote in message
"Huge" wrote in message

Good Lhord. What a barbarian. I watch some movies over and over again.

Hmm. I'm more amenable to seeing things more than once than my wife, but
I've still never gone for the collection of films-which-you've-seen which
seem to be so popular. There's a sufficient turnover of stuff to watch
compared to the amount I actually do watch that I never run out.

That's not how it works.

The presence of a film on the shelf (and the equipment to play it) means you
never actually have to watch it.

Douglas Adams correctly pointed out that a VCR is a time-saving device.

--
Max Demian