Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default help - loading trouble on video recorder

On 2007-09-07, Clive George wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

How do you archive material when the disk is full? What happens when
the disk fails and you lose everything as you were unable to archive
all your favourite material?

Archive? What's the point of that then? It's just telly - seen it once,
no
need to see it again.

Good Lhord. What a barbarian. I watch some movies over and over again.

Hmm. I'm more amenable to seeing things more than once than my wife, but
I've still never gone for the collection of films-which-you've-seen which
seem to be so popular. There's a sufficient turnover of stuff to watch
compared to the amount I actually do watch that I never run out.

Then again, I watch the films - unlike some (not by implication you) who
treat them as background.

Music is different though.

cheers,
clive