Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Joel Kolstad Joel Kolstad is offline

Default Productivity

"John Larkin" wrote in message
There is a market for high-resolution, small-bore MRI systems for lab
animals, so you can feed experimental drugs and such to rats and
rabbits and see how they are doung without having to lop their little
heads off.

Some animals such as chickens really don't seem to mind having their heads
lopped off.

Granted, it is still a little messy and all.

Hmm... I thinking those MRI systems might need some high-precision pulse
generators... I wonder who might make something like that...