Posted to alt.home.repair,az.politics,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.california,soc.veterans
willshak willshak is offline

Default man takes axe to Spanish speaking checkout stand

on 9/6/2007 10:12 PM never@million said the following:
On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 21:18:29 -0400, willshak
wrote:

on 9/6/2007 9:14 PM Robert Allison said the following:

never@million wrote:

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 00:17:30 GMT, Robert Allison
wrote:

Terry wrote:

You did see this didn't you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ScYY__oyk

Yeah, I saw it. Ever seen a bunch of rappers talk about their
philosophy? Ever seen a bunch of white kids out of control? Maybe
you should condemn the entire human race because some of them are bad.

I came from the Lower Rio Grande Valley and grew up as a minority
among the Latinos in Brownsville, TX. Of the thousands of Mexicans
that I know or knew personally, the percentage of bad eggs are the
same as, or lower than, the percentage for white people.

I will say it again; Any guy that can't press the right button for
the language he wants, then blames the machine for his shortcomings,
pretty much exemplifies the mentality of those that fear the "Latino
Invasion".

Grow up.

Uhm, wasn't that tried before in places like Russia, Germany, Africa,
Cambodia, China, Japan, to name a few?

DCI

What are you talking about? Wasn't WHAT tried?

???? Pushing buttons?

Nope! People in New York don't have buttons, or do they?

DCI

Sure we do. We even have indoor toilets.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY