Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Light Bulbs are getting Expensive / New Tax

dpb wrote in :

Jim Yanik wrote:
dpb wrote in :

But, by any reasonable interpretation, a body of 10,000 would be so
unworkable as to make it "necessary and proper" to limit the number
in order to effectively be able to execute the powers...

I agree.
But the solution is to not IGNORE the Constitution and do as you
please,you do it RIGHT and AMEND it.

But, you just agreed the "necessary and proper" action was to make a
rule as allowed...

learn to read;I said nothing of the sort.
I -agreed- that 10,000 Representatives would be unworkable and that it
would be necessary to limit the number,but I did NOT say in any form that
just passing a law would be a proper solution.
The sole proper solution is to amend the Constitution.(not "make a rule")
The "method" used was and is -not allowed- under the Constitution.

so, I would argue it wasn't ignored at all, simply
another provision utilized rather than the other...

--

But it WAS ignored.
They failed to effect the change in the only legit manner allowed them.

You are just putting out excuses.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik