Posted to alt.home.repair,az.politics,rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.california,soc.veterans

Default man takes axe to Spanish speaking checkout stand

i refuse to ever use a self checkout. provide a cashier or give me a
discount.

recently my home depot only had one cashier and 20 people in line. the
gal watching the self check out REFUSED to check out anyone.

I noted her name, wrote it down, asked to see the manager who never
came, 5 minutes later I called home depot complaint line standing in
front of the lazy gal, and ripped both her and the manager who never
bothered answering the page.

I abandonded my cart and left the store while chatting with the
complaint rep.

if more did this service would improve dramatically