Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] Jay.Martin60@gmail.com is offline

Default 10mm core box router bit?

A 1/4" radius (1/2"wide cut) if not plunged to full depth?

If you need the full 5mm depth, than none of my catalogues (on-line
and in my office) have one.

Royce-Ayr will make you one for a reasonable price.

Yes, the 5mm depth is critical, as I need to produce a 10mm hole
precisely centered in two glued-up pieces of wood. A twist drill
wanders too much...I need to be within a couple thousandths/" and I
just can't do that (repeatably) on a drill press. It just occurred to
me that I can router the "hole" before the glue-up, and it will
actually solve several problems at the same time.

Thank you for pointing me to Royce Ayr, I've never heard of them
before. If I don't find the bit over the weekend, I'll contact them
Monday.

Jay