Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
carl mciver carl mciver is offline

Default Twelve Proofs that Muhammad is a True Prophet

wrote in message
ps.com...
My brothers and sisters everywhere! With this essay, I am not singling
out the adherents of Islam - to which I ascribe - but rather I am
writing this essay to every man and woman throughout the whole world.

I have a hard time trying to figure out why some folks try to convince
others of the superiority of their argument, but completely fail to try and
use the language of their audience, nor have any understanding of them at
all. That applies to the animal rights folks, Islam apologists like the
moron above, and a host of other folks incapable of looking at both sides of
an issue.