Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Light Bulbs are getting Expensive / New Tax

Jim Yanik wrote:
dpb wrote in :

In the pragmatic view I tend to adopt also, it's not unconstitutional
until the courts declare it so.

That's the sort of permissive view that helps those who would disregard our
Constitution.

If you feel so strongly that this is a concern, find a group and
challenge it.

As I noted elsewhere, one would have to look at the context of the
arguments made at the time the document was drafted, but it certainly is
well within my reading that the point wasn't at all to mandate the
absolute size of the body but to prevent jerrymandering and the
avoidance of any one district being underrepresented vis a vis another.
In that light, the sense of the document has been maintained inviolate.