Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Other mans junk is another...

Lobster wrote:

tim..... wrote:
"Roger Mills" wrote in message

At very least they should Freecycle it rather than chucking it in a
skip.

You end up with comments like "no one will want it" "you can't give
these away"

Well so far I have managed to find a new home for everything that
I have offered no matter how cheap.

I've only ever used freecycle once, to try and lose an old wardrobe
(stripped 1930s one, in good nick) - not even a single enquiry,
despite two posts several weeks apart.

David

You've been very unlucky then - I've got lots of things[1], and given away
lots of things[2] on Freecycle.

Keep at it - don't give up!

[1] Bicycle, exercise bike, kitchen wall cupboards for garage, 6' metal
storage rack for garage, calor gas heater for garage, fax machine, carpets
for garage attic etc., etc.

[2] Outboard engine, boat-carrying rack, walking boots, wicker chair, roof
rack, car ramps, vertical drill stand, to name but a few.

--
Cheers,
Roger