Posted to rec.woodworking
Patriarch Patriarch is offline

Default Using a Router to create molding/trim

Nosstech wrote in news:1189090258.734614.189120@
50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:
snippage

Thanks for the info. I have received a ton of great tips today. Can I
buy a Feather Board at my lock home depot or lowes?

Maybe. You can get them at Rockler, or Woodcraft, or one of the other
specialty stores. Or make one or more.

Before you plug your router in again, spend some serious, focused time at
the following website: www.patwarner.com

Pat is a very experienced teacher, and knows more about routers than most
of us here. And has put together a website to make clear answers to
questions you didn't know you had.

Many of us started with similar experiences to what you describe. Most of
us got through them without stitches. Not all.

Be cautious. And read Pat's stuff.

Patriarch