Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie M. 1958 Charlie M. 1958 is offline

Default Using a Router to create molding/trim

Nosstech wrote:

I will try this tonight and see how it works. I was feeding the board
in the direction the bit was spinning (right-to-left as you look at
the table). Should I feed against the rotation of the bit for every
bit (big or small) I use?

Thanks Again

Let's be real clear, Barry. As you look down at your router table, the
bit should be spinning counter-clockwise, and you should always be
feeding the stock right-to-left. (Occasionally a "climb-cut" is
appropriate, but you should read up on that before attempting).