Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Other mans junk is another...

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in

message

I wouldn't mind taking the newel post off Andrew's hands :-)

Mary

Mary,

If you can arrange collection from Bromley (BR1) then it's yours

and
I'd be happy to see it go to an appreciative home.

Next time I'm down that way I'll let you know.

It will be August 2008.

Mary

In which case sadly it will probably be too late. Having signed
contracts on the house sale we are now just argy-barging about the
completion date. If it all actually happens this time and we exchange
contracts (fallen through thrice before) we will be in deepest East -
Sussex with the newel post left behind in the cellar!

NONO! Take it with you and I'll get a friend to collect it for me!

Mary

AWEM