Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Other mans junk is another...

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message

"Anita Palley" wrote in message
ps.com...
On 6 Sep, 14:35, "Andrew Mawson"

In which case sadly it will probably be too late. Having signed

contracts on the house sale we are now just argy-barging about the
completion date. If it all actually happens this time and we

exchange
contracts (fallen through thrice before) we will be in deepest

East -
Sussex with the newel post left behind in the cellar!

Seems to me like a case study in why not to horde useless crap -
pulled it out of the neighbour's skip, can't use it, can't give it
away, end up leaving it behind for the next lot to put in a

different
skip.

Having a bad day Anita ???

AWEM

She is right though,if you havn't used it then it is just 'hoarding',ain't
that the purpose of retrieving stuff out of a skip? :-)