Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default A Neener for those who like big toys- sorta kind of OT

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 22:33:41 -0700, "William Noble"
wrote:

something is wrong if you only see a few posts a month - I see around 130
per day on the metalworking news group - make sure you found the right one,
there are several with similar names. you want the rec.crafts one, not alt
anything

Hmm... maybe I *did* have the wrong one- I doubled checked just now,
and there are over 130,000 headers. Maybe it was just a temporary
problem- it's been a long while since I bothered to check.