Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Other mans junk is another...

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
George wrote:

mans ect

Just saved a fire surround out of a local skip,its a replica of
georgian style surround its made of thick fiberglass but is in very
good condition.

Why do people throw out some good decent stuff?

Probably because they're not embued with the same protestant work ethic
and sense of thrift that the likes of you and I are! g

At very least they should Freecycle it rather than chucking it in a skip.

You end up with comments like "no one will want it" "you can't give
these away"

Well so far I have managed to find a new home for everything that
I have offered no matter how cheap.

tim