Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Other mans junk is another...

"TheScullster" wrote in message
. uk...

I wouldn't have a problem with using s/h goods, but SWMBO would refuse on
hygiene grounds I'm sure (particularly kitchen related items).

They can be cleaned.

What would she think if somebody thought her kitchen was unhygienic? Why is
other folk's muck worse than your own?

There must be obscene amounts of waste around here at the moment (Hull -
Yorkshire) as people get flood damaged gear replaced and include anything
and everything that they've grown tired of into the bargain.

Yes, that always seems to happen with insurance and compensation claims,
what's worse is that most other people think it's justified :-(

Mary