Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Lowes Paint Counter vs. A Real Paint Store

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Bernardo Gui" wrote in message
Of course, you'd be a knucklehead to go to that same place for a can
of standard-color paint that you can easily find on one of the
gazillions of paint sample cards at Lowes.

Bernardo

No, the price difference is less than most people think. If we don't support
the local guy, he won't be there when we do need his expertise.

The primary benefit of Depot / Lowe's is their longer hours. Your local
Sherman Williams store isn't typically open when you find you need paint
at 9pm. Of course better project planning generally eliminates those
problems.