Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default New toy gloat!

Cleanliness? We'll see. Even a slight compromise in the seals of the
cabinet will allow fine dust to get everyhere around it. Not to mention
taking bits out, and just opening the door. Don't have it anywhere near
where these problems will affect sensitive suuff, including SWMBO.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Tom Gardner wrote:

I had a job that justified buying a sandblasting cabinet! Now, before the
damn thing is assembled and set up, we have thought of lots of ways it will
be useful. I've had a gun and a bucket of playground sand and we used it
outside the back door but with the convenience and cleanliness of the
cabinet, more stuff will get blasted. I bought a supply of "Scat Magic"
which is rolled automotive glass. It's been so painful to keep my
fingerprints off using a wire wheel, this will be better!

NOTICE: Abrasive blasting does NOT replace wire wheels!

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"