Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson Andrew Mawson is offline

Default getting a house looked at before possibly buying it

"Anna Kettle" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 08:26:19 +0100, "Andrew Mawson"
wrote:

"Anna Kettle" wrote in message

SNIP

Mind you, I do like DIY and it sounds as if you buy this house

then
you will have to start liking it too

Anna

...ooh ... got any spare time, I'm sure I can find to you lots of

DIY
to enjoy! Might even throw in a bit of pargetting G

AWEM

Lol!

Spare time what is that? Actually I am feeling very pleased cos the
structural work at Pips is just about finished, the services are in
place and I am just starting the decorating, so in a few years time

will no longer be living on a building site and I shall be at a

loose
end ...

... and when that happens I am planning become a lady and take up
tapestry

Anna

By then your fingers will be all wizzend up from the lime plaster and
you won't be able to hold the needle G

AWEM