Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Light Bulbs are getting Expensive / New Tax

on 9/5/2007 1:16 PM said the following:
On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 13:20:16 GMT, "Tony"
wrote:

"nick hull" wrote in message
.. .

You may say that in jest, but a U.S. Senator from New York admitted we
have a 200-year supply of guns, but only a ten-year supply of
ammunition. Obviously, then, the way to attack the "gun problem" is to
tax the ammunition out of existence.

And only a month's supply of Senators

NO no you got that wrong croocvks own the guns
crooks are permitted to carry guns
but free people must hide

Does that mean that all the crooks that sell on ebay carry guns?
There sure are a lot of them on ebay.

I met a crook one time that didn't carry a gun, so I gave him one.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY