Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default Home Air Filter Advice Please

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:18d6a$46de4009$9440c41e$22754
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:79252$46d62211$9440c41e$28353
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:7b01b$46d4d368$9440c41e$10272
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in
:

"Saucer Man" wrote in message
. ..
I have 3 returns in my house. I was told that I do not need

an
air
filter in my main unit (which is in my attic) if I have a

filter
in
the
returns. However, when I had a filter in the main unit, I

noticed
it
was dirty....even though I had filters in all the returns. So
currently, I replace all 4 filters regularly. Is this ok? I

use
MERV
8 pleated
filters.

I want to start using MERV 10 filters. Is it okay to still

use
one
in
the main unit?

Don't know, what type of equipment do you have?
I will say that most systems are not designed for such a
restrictive
filter. Let alone, using one after another!

That's a little better tone. Try to keep improving.

Shut the **** up, asshole.

Oops! There you've gone and lost all the brownie points you had

picked
up
for offering a pleasant post. Back to training for you. Do try just

little harder next time.

Do you need another treat?

You really are bi-polar aren't you. Do try to take your meds dancing

monkey
boi.

Whats-a-matter, your boyfriend busy giving head to a *bigger* guy

tonight?

Posting drunk again? Just keep dancing monkey boi.

Geez, you're totally incompetent (no surprise).
I guess you never retain *anything* that you read.