Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in

:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:9f20a$46de2e24$9440c41e$18338
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:6d266$46de17da$9440c41e$14170
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message

Got it?

I got that you're a dickhead along time ago.

Wow. Interesting response to having your bad advise exposed once

again.
Some
folks would be smart enough to go away. You on the other hand want

stick
around and wallow in your incompetence.

All of the incompetence is coming from your end, Boy.

Liquid lines sweat? Local authority can't relax standards from model

code?

LL can sweat under the right conditions... if you say otherwise, you

need
further training in HVAC.

Ok, here it is for the last time: liquid lines don't sweat - if it is
sweating then it is something else. Got it? (I doubt it)

It's still the LL, Asshole!
Do you not understand anything?

No surprise there...
Local codes *do not* override manufacture's installation instruction,
Dip****!

Never said that local codes overrode manufacture's requirements. However

you
did say that model code couldn't be relaxed by local authority. Your
statement is totally wrong, as usual. Got it?

I got that you're covering for your previous lie.

Do you want me to go on?

Sure, but next time please post something that's factual.

You're the only liar here dancing monkey boi.

Here's a fact, your buddy meat plow is really your boyfriend.