Posted to alt.home.repair
RickH RickH is offline

Default Light Bulbs are getting Expensive / New Tax

On Sep 5, 9:11 am, dpb wrote:
Phisherman wrote:

The USA has ...the highest ratio in the world. ...

I heard somewhere just the other day (I don't recall precisely where,
but do remember thinking at the time it seemed a little unusual so I'm
wondering if it wasn't NPR's All Things Considered or something similar)
that despite the above common assertion that other places have more --
seems like Israel was one of the other places specifically mentioned...

--

Does Switzerland still require every able bodied man to be trained in
gun use? I heard gun ownership is high there too, which would