Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Tektronix policy concerning old manuals

wrote in
ps.com:

Folk,

I have an old Tektronix 4662 digital plotter with some
manuals. The copyright in the user manual is 1976.

Nothing for this model was evident in the Tek Web site
and I've begun scanning the pages to png files.

I wonder whether Tek will allow me to post the scans on
a Web site for public access? Can anyone comment
on their policy or send an address of someone at Tek
to contact?

Thanks for any help, ... Peter Easthope

peasthope at shaw dot ca
http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/

If you do post them,TEK is not going to raise a big stink about it.
Of course,if you ASK them,their beancounters will tell you it's not OK;
an "automatic" refusal.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik