Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Ashby Peter Ashby is offline

Default LV Halogens

stevelup wrote:

On Sep 4, 8:21 am, (Peter Ashby) wrote:
stevelup wrote:

I moved our bathroom light switch outside of the door for that very
reason. I don't really see the need for it to be inside the room -
it's not like it is going to suddenly get dark whilst you are already
in there!

Oh boy, you obviously didn't grow up in a family like mine or have kids
or a wife like me then.

I can't comment on your family but I do have kids and a wife... They
all seem to cope just fine having the light switches outside the
bathroom!

If your kids haven't thought of the wheeze of leaving their sibling in
darkness in the bathroom then I hold little hope for their creativity.
In my family a whole culture of ever more fiendish endarkenments would
have ensued.

Peter
www.the-brights.net