Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Air Conditioner Repair Estimate

Cheri wrote:
I have an estimate for an air conditioning repair, replacing the
capacitor. $180.00 installed. It sounds reasonable to me, is it?

--
Cheri

I think it was reasonable as we don't know where you live; cost of
living, didn't try to sell unneeded parts, take advantage of you.

I will tell you don't try to second guess yourself. He fixed it, you
paid it, and it is still working (I presume). You can also assume he
knows what he's doing and is honest because he fixed the problem and
didn't charge $400 - $500; which if he wanted to he could have without
you even knowing. Keep his number and recommend him to others.