Posted to alt.home.repair
kpg* kpg* is offline

Default Light Bulbs are getting Expensive / New Tax

Don't tell me you actually BELIEVE that troll?
A $100 tax on a DOLLAR item? "By 2010,all homes will be inspected...."

lol, of course not. Because that's not how it happens. The reality
is our freedoms are eroded much slower than that; at a pace we hardly
notice.

I was taking the opportunity of this obviously exaggerated claim
to point out that if if did happen all at once it would be outrageous
and no one would stand for it. A tax on non-CF bulbs out of the
question? I don't think so. Tax policy is used to mold society
as our 'leaders' see fit. That is not their job, and that is not
freedom.

You are right about not feeding the trolls, however.

Nevermind.