Posted to alt.home.repair
kpg* kpg* is offline

Default Light Bulbs are getting Expensive / New Tax

"HeyBub" wrote in
:

kpg* wrote:
As of 2010, all homes will be inspected and all remaining
and existing appliances and lights will also be taxed at the same
rate per watt.

Just so long as they don't start taxing bullets, cause that's what
the home inspector is going to be seeing.

You may say that in jest, but a U.S. Senator from New York admitted we
have a 200-year supply of guns, but only a ten-year supply of
ammunition. Obviously, then, the way to attack the "gun problem" is to
tax the ammunition out of existence.

sigh

What happened to the America I grew up in? Something needs
to change. I hope you people are paying attention out there.

We take freedom for granted, but it's not a right, it must be earned
and defended. I'm not talking about Iraq, who knows if that's the
right or wrong way to go, I'm talking about those dimwits in congress
and sitting on the bench.

Don't get me started.

Oh, too late.