Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default Ever have projects you don't like?

Hi Mac, A study was done that showed that the average rcw thread
remains on topic for three responding posts. Jumping to a different
topic happens to many of our threads, but this time I jumped the gun.
I'm sorry.

I'll try again and hope I'm getting closer to the above subject. I have
disliked almost every project I've been commissioned to turn that had a
form specified by someone else. The last one was a billy club for
bashing trash fish. It resembled a phallic symbol. I took it off the
lathe before I finished turning it. Don't know if it was from hell, but
I said "to hell with it, I'm not signing that!"

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter