Posted to rec.woodworking
foggytown foggytown is offline

Default Temporarily dried up

On Sep 4, 3:32?pm, "Morris Dovey" wrote:
FoggyTown wrote:

| Wow. Retired life is a bitch when your only real hobby is
| woodbutchering and you can't think of a new project that feels
| interesting or is even uninteresting but necessary in the home.
| Bummer. I suppose I could go and get some new thingjimmy (like a
| scroll saw or mini lathe) and play around with it until the Wood
| Muse blows in my ear again - but I don't have the room to add any
| more shinies. I've already tidied up my shop. NEXT!!!!

OK. Not sure I have a cure, but you're welcome to follow the links on
the page below to look at some of the little side projects I've worked
on to see if any of them strikes a resonating note...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Your drawer/box clamp looks interesting. I'd like to work on the
design somewhat so that it provides pressure from four directions
instead of (unless I missed something) two. But if you have already
thought of that and dismissed it for some reason, I'll go with just
the two.

FiggyTiwn
Most of my projects' best features began as mistakes.