Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] pms1cmr@bolton.ac.uk is offline

Default fuse blowing next to central heating clock - part two

On 3 Sep, 13:18, "Roger Mills" wrote:

Problem solved. I Replaced the old Commodore pump with a wilo 130mm
15-60 pump and I'm no longer blowing fuses. The old pump (which did
feel to be turning btw) must have had some problems with it which
caused it to pull too much power.

thanks for the advice on this and my first post guys

Good - glad you fixed it. As I said, it had to be one of the prime suspects.
A 15-60 (as opposed to a 15-50) sounds about right as a replacement for a
Commodore.
--
Cheers,
Roger

yeah, the commodore didn't have any visible ratings on it in terms of
head, so for the sake of a fiver I thought it best to get the higher
rated one (even if it did drop it from an energy B to a C rating!
better that than have another pump go screwy)

thanks again