Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Motion Detecting Lights in Bathrooms - Code??

wrote in message
.net...
In article , says...

You said it yourself, to save electricity. An occupant sensor is now
required in many rooms, incl. bathroom & kitchen, unless you use
energy efficient bulbs.

Surely these get disabled in the majority of bathrooms as soon as the
owner figures out how to do it? Or am I the only person who doesn't
*want* all the lights to come on when nature calls at night?

That's fer damn sure. Anything brighter than a night-light triggers the
'morning' subroutine in my head, and I can forget about getting back to
sleep.

I'll control how the lighting circuits in my damn house work, thank you very
much NannyState. I'm no wastrel- I keep things pretty dark. But I choose
what goes on and off, and when.

aem sends...