Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default A Neener for those who like big toys- sorta kind of OT

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 04:47:41 -0000, "
wrote:

You might wonder why it's a neener, as we've all got lathes, but this
is a *big* one. Technically, this one's OT because it's an engine
lathe, but this is the only lathe forum going.

Well, rec.crafts.metalworking also has a good bunch of guys who enjoy
stuff like this.

They do? Not to be argumentative, but I've never seen more than one
post a month on there when I've looked- and it'e generally an
unanswered post from a new guy. Maybe it's just my news server.

Also, from http://www.practicalmachinist.com/ try the "Antique
Machinery and History" forum...

I'll check that out- I'm bound to run into stuff I've never seen
before as I get into this. Thanks for the link.

--Glenn Lyford