Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller Toller is offline

Default Temporarily dried up

"FoggyTown" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wow. Retired life is a bitch when your only real hobby is
woodbutchering and you can't think of a new project that feels
interesting or is even uninteresting but necessary in the home.
Bummer. I suppose I could go and get some new thingjimmy (like a
scroll saw or mini lathe) and play around with it until the Wood Muse
blows in my ear again - but I don't have the room to add any more
shinies. I've already tidied up my shop. NEXT!!!!

You just aren't trying. The things that mount in the side of my rowboat to
take oarlocks broke. Sure, I could buy plastic ones for $7 just like the
originals, but I made them out of mahogany tonight.

It was either that or replace the broken window cranks, or start on the wood
couch, or replace the wood molding in the kitchen, or... The mahogany
oarlock holders seemed like more fun.